The course will be held in Delft from Sunday 6 September till Friday 18 September 2020.
The fee amounts to € 5100,-.
- all lectures, workshops and field trips
- daily lunches (soup, sandwiches, warm dishes, fruit)
- refreshments during the course programme
- opening/welcome reception on the first day (Sunday afternoon 06 September)
- use of Delft University facilities like internet via WiFi, beamers etc.
- bus transport for pre-planned day trips
- Lodging for 13 nights (Check-in Sunday 06 September, check out Saturday 19 September 2020)
- Single used room
What’s NOT Included:
- airfare, travel expenses,
- all costs for the visa application
- optional travel extension,
- Travel and Health Insurance,
- personal expenses (like the bar, room service etc)
- extra nights in the Netherlands (besides the 13 nights as stated above)
It is strongly advised to insure oneself against the costs of medical care.
A limited number of scholarships is available. A scholarship will cover the full course fee or part of it (75%, 50%, 25%). Travel costs to/from Delft will always be on your own account. Requests for a scholarship have to be submitted before 1 March 2020 through the online Application form.